Would You Like to Write for Piano Practising?
Piano Practising is an independent music website focusing on the piano. Some of our articles hold the first place on the results of the search engines. Since 2010, thousands of readers read our articles every year.
If you have written, or wish to write for the piano, you can send us your writings for publication here on Piano Practising.
Benefits of having your writings published on Piano Practising:
- Be part of an open platform to post your writings
- Receive exposure to your musical ideas or business through our Newsletter (We share your post with our newsletter)
- You always retain full copyright of your work and can publish it wherever you want
- Receive 10 products from Piano Practising’s catalogue of digital works (studio licensed) as a ‘Thank You’.
The selection process is very simple. We read your article and then if it is of the standard that Piano Practising pursues, it will be published.
About your Writing Style:
Feel free to write and express yourself with your own, individual writing style. Writing styles are not judged here – we are not pushing any writing styles, or elitist agendas here (proved by our existing writings). Content speaks for itself. Freedom of Expression is supported and encouraged, however your writing should be sensible and must not, amongst others:
- Incite violence
- Promote any conceivable form of hate speech
- Having a racist commentary
- Promote pirated material
- Refer to political issues
The list above is by no means exhaustive, but regardless, your article will be reviewed thoroughly before publication to make sure it meets our editorial criteria.
About your post:
Your post could be editorial or advertorial (read below)
- Editorial Post: (Like most articles on Piano Practising)
- It should refer to the acoustic piano (not digital).
- It cannot contain backlinks to your personal website, piano studio or product.
- You must send us a header image in landscape form that you have the ownership of or you have permission to use.
- Send us a publication photo or image of you (optional).
- You are encouraged to use images whenever possible.
- Your article can be between 400-1000 words.
- Advertorial Post:
- For an advertorial article, there will be a one-time payment of $20 (incl. tax)
- It should refer to the acoustic piano (not digital)
- It can contain backlinks to your personal website, piano studio or product
- You must send us a header image in landscape form that you have the ownership of or you have permission to use
- Send us a publication photo or image of you (optional)
- You are encouraged to use images whenever possible
- Your article can be between 100-2000 words.